Saturday, April 18, 2009

Congrats Cards











I needed a couple graduation cards, and decided to make four for good measure. The "green" one is for a college graduation and I used the College Symbol on the card, just cut it out with one of my nesties. The "orange and black" one is for a co-worker's daughter who graduates from High School. These are the school colors. The "tan" one is extra.....just incase I need one, seems more suited for a guy. The "red, black and white" one I actually left blank on the inside......I thought it would also make a nice wedding card!!! Always nice to have something on hand when you need it!!! TFL

1 comment:

  1. That's funny . . I just finished posting a graduation card on my blog. And wow. mine don't hold a candle to the ones you have posted here. Yours are Beautiful!!!! The envelopes are equally as beautiful. The top note is perfect!
    Love em'

    ReplyDelete

Followers