Monday, June 22, 2009

Challenge 6/21 at ISC


Well, there is another great challenge over at ISC!!!! The challenge is to make a monochromatic card, ATC, altered item, or scrapbook page. The choice of color is up to you, but no stamping in black or white. I was a bit intimidated at first, but then the ideas started flowing. I decided to go with brown. I bought this HM image at a LSS downstate for $2.50!!!! It was used, but in great shape. I added the "Just a Note" sentiment as I thought it fit with the image. I also used a CB embossing folder because I thought it fit perfectly with the image and sentiment. The image and sentiment are stamped in Chocolate Chip from SU. TFL!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You did great on the challenge. The cuttlebug folder is perfect with the stamp. Speaking of the stamp, that was a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!! You did it again : ) I miss you!! I miss the challenges!! I miss ISC!!! : ) I hope to be back to playing soon.

    I'm with Heidi your choice of Cuttlebug folders was brilliant! : )

    Another wonderful creation!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aced that challenge girlfriend. The embossing folder works perfectly with the stamped image. And what a great deal you got on that stamp. which is cute, cute, cute!
    The monochromatic look is fantastic. I love the colors you went with. It all fits together like a glove. love that star and those buttons too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers