Saturday, August 1, 2009

2009 Christmas Gifts


My blog only allows 4 pics per post and I am not computer savy so I had to do this in pieces. Here is a pic of all the gifts that will go into Christams Bags for family and some friends (we have some close friends who get our mail while we are gone, have us over for dinner etc.) as an extra special Christmas gift. There are 12 of each item. Cards: Thank You, Birthday, Just a Note, Sympathy, Hang in There, and Get Well. I made dishcloths (crochet) and altered some dominoes into Christmas ornaments. TFL!!!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to leave a comment below but I don't think it took it. Love these! How did you find the time to make all those cards - and to be so ahead of time, I'm so jealous! I love the cards, they're all gorgeous. These will make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous-ness!! What great gifts! I love everything! Like heidi . . I too am jealous. I'm still not caught up with thank you's and birthdays. I'm always running down to the wire.
    You've done it! And done it well.

    ReplyDelete

Followers