Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Thanksgiving/Fall Cards











I made a few more seasonal cards!!!!
The first one is made from a SU set that I just love......"autumn" is part of an unknown set. I used SU inks and aqua painters. I decided to use pop dots on the squash and leaf just to add some dimention.
The second one is a bit plain for me, but it works. The green paper that is cut into the Top Note is actually shimmery and does look nice in real life. The enjoy stamp is SU. I used MS gold ink on the leaves and it does add some shimmer.
The third card actually turned out very masculine. I had the rub on in my stash, and have just never gotten around to using it. The orange paper is shimmery and looks real nice. All the colors look as tho they came in a card kit, but didn't.
The fourth card is made from one of my favorite stamps. It's just one of those clear $1 stamps. I love the way it colors up. I used SU inks and aqua painters for it. I really like that watercolor effect. I purchased the straw paper from JA and thought it worked perfectly with this stamp.
TFL!!!

2 comments:

  1. what fantastic cards! i really need to do more fall ones. thanks for inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Karen. Your cards are very inspiring. I especially love the first one. I love how you gave it dimension And you sure colored it with the aqua painter brilliantly! For the second one. that is cute! I like how you've colored in just a few of the leaves. great touch. The third one is simple yet elegant. Love the paper and ribbon. And for the last one. It's just as cute as can be. That scarecrow is adorable. The paper and ribbon is prefect and I love the three colors of brads. It all ties in perfectly. You are on a roll. Super terrific cards Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers