Sunday, February 14, 2010

Follow Your Heart



I finally had a chance to participate in this week's sketch challenge over at Stamping 411. I used my new clear stamps from SU (the sentiment). They are more like cling stamps than clear, but it is pretty easy to place the image. The big thing about these stamps is that your clear block has to be very, very clean in order for the stamp to stick to it well. I'm guilty of not keeping them clean so this will be a big adjustment for me. I have found that rubbing alcohol works the best so far. I have tried baby wipes, but they seem to leave a slight residue that prevents them from sticking as best they can. Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your color choices and all the little details. Keeps me coming in for another look! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and the flower is just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one heather and the paper flower is gorgeous.so are your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower spray turned upside down. It leaves a perfect little nook for the sentiment. Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely! Your little details really make this card special!
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete

Followers