Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ISC Weekly Sketch Challenge



We now have weekly sketch challenges at ISC!! Robin has been working her hiney off to get some sketches together and some sponsors for prizes. This is our very first week and boy was I inspired!!!
I stuck to the sketch as much as I possibly could. I am very pleased with the results. The three pairs of flip flops are actually in beer bottle caps (Oberon to be exact......yummy!). The stamp set is "Just Beachy" from Stampin' Up (with exception of the word SUMMER). The ribbon was sent to me by my dear friend Lisa, and the gold fish charm was sent to me by Robin herself. The bling was sent to me by my BFF Vicky.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment, and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh Ahhhh. Another fantastic card. Love the beer bottle caps with the stamped images inside. And the three circles. Super fun card. And gotta love the bling that your bestie sent to you. And the charm too. It's perfect on the card.

    ReplyDelete

Followers