Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketches











I recently asked the question at ISC: I am layout challenged, can someone help me??? Well, help they did. One of the sites suggested has something they call Mojo Monday were they put a sketch out there and you make a card from that. Here are some of my creations.
The first card is stamped with my new stamp set from SU. Loads of Love. Scraps were used on this card, I didn't have to cut into any new pp!!!
The second card is also made from scraps!! I used papers that have been sitting in my stash forever!!! The cute butterfly sticker has also been flying around in my stash for quite some time. The smile stamp is a stamp I have only used about 3 times, and I've had it for years and years! The beautiful pearls are from my great friend Lisa.......isn't she just super???
The third card is made from paper from SU. I love this set of paper.......so pretty!!! I did have to cut into a piece of new paper for this. The stamp is from a set that I have never used.
The fourth.......scraps again!!! I juse SU Just Beachy for this fun summer themed card.
Finally the fifth!!! This card was made from scraps as well. My husband's aunt bought me some buttons from a yard sale and this adorable frog button was in the stash!!! I thought it worked beautifully with this stamp. The stamp is from a set that my BFF Vicky sent me. I tell ya, she is one great gal!!
TFL!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather . . . You did a fantabulous job with ALL of the cards. And it appears that you are not challenged at all. Nope. not a bit. My favorite of course is the house mouse on the windup frog I adore house mouse and you did a perfect job with the sketch. Love the brightness of the card. The loads of love card is great too. I love it and the papers you used. The coffee/tea cup on the bella rose is gorgeous. The butterfly card with the pearls is so pretty and I love the ribbon you used on that one. The beachy theme card is fantastic. And it works perfectly with the sketch. I think you've hot the nail on the head with all of your cards. Wonderful work!! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my card. You've made me blush!
    a whole lot of prettiness going on here!

    ReplyDelete

Followers