Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekly Challenge 7/12 at ISC


This week, Lidia is our challenge hostess. She challenged us to make a card with a "Farm Theme". Chickens, cows, barns, pigs etc. Boy did I panic!!! I don't have anything farm themed. After a bit, I thought of a few things I could use. I have a set of bird stamps. There is a chicken in this set. Years ago, a friend of mine gave me a cutting system from Creative Memories, and it has an egg template. Finally, another friend had purchased a "pack of scraps" of sorts for me a few years ago. I have been slowly using them up. Well, there was a small piece of cow paper in there!!! Well..........I got to work, and this is what I came up with. I even added some stuff to make the nest more three dimentional. TFS!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Great way to use up stuff that you've had for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heather. You do good card when you panic woman! I ADORE it. I especially the nest. It's absolutely perfect. I'd say you've done a fabulous job with Lidia's challenge. Oh and I really love how you stamped the chicken on the shape of an egg. brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, i love all the different papers used and the nest is a fantastic idea

    ReplyDelete

Followers