Sunday, December 20, 2009

Altered Band-Aid Tin




I actually crafted somethig FOR ME!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I'm not an ATC collector, but have had some ATC's in this Band-Aid tin for quite awhile now............yup...........hoarding as usual. I finally forced myself to use some of them on cards the other day and they looked wonderful!!! This inspired me to alter the tin and keep it handy so I can use them.

The paper and letter "H" comes from a paper pad that my BFF Vicky sent me for Christmas. She also gave me the bling!!! The metal label holder comes from my dear friend Lisa. The other stuff I had on hand.

1 comment:

  1. Hoard, purge, hoard, purge lol That's how it's done. I have to say that you are the Queen of altered things. especially your tins. I adore them.And I love mine!!! thank you!!!! Your idea with the stamped images inside the tin is absolutely brilliant! Love what you've done on these two tins. You make magic Heather!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers