Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weedsgalore's Challenge at ISC




My roomie at "The Former Queen's Retirement Home" is our challenge hostess this week. She gave us a sketch challenge. I turned it on it's side.......just to be different of course. I used my new Tags die cut from SU. The stamp set it Flight of the Butterfly from SU.....oh, the flowers on top are from Priceless from SU and the papers are from SU too. I guess I was really into SU products today huh?!?!? I really have to quit hoarding all this stuff and USE IT!!!! TFL!!

3 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super!! I love how you used the tag on your card like that. ( great idea )the colors you chose and butterfly are gorgeous. another wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Followers