Saturday, January 10, 2009

CardKeeper
















This is my first attempt at making an A2 Card Keeper Album. The kit is from http://www.cardkeepers.com/. I used yellow patterned paper, ribbon, a ribbon charm from Memory Makers, and 3-D stickers from Jolee's. It took a little over an hour to make. The first one is a little scary, but I did learn a few things. I am happy with the result and plan to make more. This one is for my mom (the best in the world I might add). She loves yellow, so that's where I got my inspiration. Please check out the cardkeepers website, it is a great project and a wonderful way to keep your special cards (or whatever) safe and sound.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Heather! Your mother will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous. I might have to add this to my "to try" pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your sweet words...Congrats on having your own, the cards you posted are beautiful!! I hope you'll try the challenge and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautiful, I love the soft colors! Lydia - BloomCrazy

    ReplyDelete

Followers