Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF

Good Morning Everyone!!! Well, I survived the creation of my blog and even have received a few comments! Thanks!!! For those of you who are having trouble leaving comments, I think I fixed the problem. Also, if you are not a member, I think you need to choose Anonymous from the drop down menu under the comment box. Try that and we will see how it works. If it doesn't, I'll get back to the drawing board.

For those of you who have asked, YES I have read all of the Stephanie Plum books. Including the "between the numbers" books. I love them!!! I can't wait for the next one to come out. She has the title, but I can't think of it at this time. I'll try and figure out a link to her website tonight, and put it on my blog. http://www.evanovich.com/

Have a great day all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, congrats on starting a blog. It will be fun to see where you go with it. I have not gotten up the nerve to try, maybe one day! Chris

    ReplyDelete

Followers