Saturday, January 9, 2010

Inchies, Inchies.........EVERYWHERE!!!























There is an inchie explosion over at ISC. Nikki and Chris are hosting some inchie swaps and they have gone thru the roof!!!!! I have never done them before, but purchased a 1" punch awhile back with good intentions. Well, I decided to give it a try. Mine are pretty plain, but they are my firsts. Let me give you the run down.......
Nikki is hosting for: green (shamrock), and neon (butterfly).
Chris is hosting for: hearts/love (heart), coffee/tea (coffee bean), bugs (ladybugs), birds (bluebird), by the sea/beach (ocean theme stickers). TFL!!

4 comments:

  1. I've never made them, looks like they could be addicting! Yours are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those inchies drive me crazy! You do them so well..I am glad to see you are having fun with them. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather... These are the cutest inchie's ever. I loved seeing them. Makes me want to join an inchie swap!! fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete

Followers