Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weeklly Challenge at ISC




Anne is our challenge hostess at ISC this week. You should check out her blog, she has a great one. Anyway...........she challenged us to make something with alcohol inks and use our brayer for a background. Well, we could do either one or both. I chose BOTH!!!!
I made a card with my last ATC of 2009 using my alcohol inks. I covered cardstock with aluminum foil, used the Top Note die cut and then embossed it with a CB folder. After all that was done, I used my alcohol inks on it. I really like the result of this technique.
On my second card, I used my evil brayer. I am so clumsy with this tool. I always feel awkward using it. The result was pretty good........for me. TFL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them both! The alcohol ink atc is great and the brayered card is fabulous. I love the branch out stamp set and you've made a such a sweet card with it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers