Sunday, January 24, 2010

This Week's Challenge at ISC




Your's truly is this week's challenge hostess at ISC. I challenged the ladies to make an Easel Card. This was a fun card to make........mine lays a little far back, but oh well. I used a tutorial off of a blog to make mine, but a few weeks later SCS came up with one that had clearer instructions...........just my luck. The recipient of one of these cards can easily display it on a desk, shelf, table etc. They do stand up nicely.
The first picture is what it looks like all unfolded and ready for display. The second is a picture of it unfolded, and from the side. The third picture is of it folded up and ready to go in the envelope. It fits in a standard A2 envie!!! TFL!!


3 comments:

  1. I love this card Heather- the colors on the cup and the papers are so "soothing"! Fantastic sentiment too! I'm going to work on my easel card today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did fabulous on this project..I love all the colors you used and how you put them altogether! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Heather. Both you and Anne rocked this challenge! I love your card too. You Thos house mouse images are calling my name. We should do an image swap!! I'm drooling over all those adorable mice!!
    The colors you chose go well with the sooth and your coloring is wonderful. Fantastic card!! Where did you find the tutorial?

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Followers