Saturday, March 21, 2009

Brighten Someone's Day




















I am have challenged the gals on the MB's I visit to a challenge. Here it is:

I think everyone might need a little pick me up today. So, GET OUT THOSE PRIMAS AND CHEERFUL PAPERS!!!!! Hurry!!!! I challenge you over the next few days to make at least 3 cards and send them to 3 friends. They can be friends here, on other MB's or other friends you know. Let's jump into spring, shake off those wither blues and CRAFT!!! If you don't have Primas........get out those flower stamps, flower papers, brads, eyelets........whatever you have. Not only will you brighten the day of the person you are sending it to.........being around cheerful things helps you as well. I think it would be great if we all posted in the g or on our blogs and brought some sunshine here. The prize for this challenge is knowing that you brought a smile to someone's day. Now..........GET READY........GET SET....................CRAFT!!! Oh, almost forgot........turn on some music in your area.....the fun stuff. You know, the kind that makes you want to belt out the words!!!!! The more you act like a dip-stick, the better you feel. You may even feel compelled to get up and shake it!!!! Hugs to all of you!!!

Feel free to participate in my challenge and leave a link to this challenge on your blog. I think we could all use a little more happiness in our lives.

Here are my cards for the challenge. They are actually alot brighter in real life. TFL

4 comments:

  1. So ... is "It's A Sunshine Day" blaring in your craft area? Do you feel compelled to get up and do the Marsha spin? I know I do! Wish I had time to play along. You are far more productive than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright and cheery cards! What a great idea to send the cards to friends. Definitely a great way to welcome spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these in the gallery and I have to say they look even better here. They show up much more brilliant. Love them all Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather I commented on these in the gallery but wowie : ) your pictures showed up so much better here! I love them - especially the one with the little blue birds : )

    Great cards! and a fun challenge. I have not yet mailed my cards but I will! I accept the challenge! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Followers