Friday, March 20, 2009

Sympathy Cards




We all hate to make these, but unfortunately they are a part of life. I always try to keep a couple on hand for when I need them. In the past, I have used a butterfly image. I just got this set, and thought this flower worked well. The flower is from Inkadinkado: Doodle Flowers (these are clear stamps); the sentiment is from Impression Obsession: Sympathy Sentiments (these are clear stamps). The sentiments set is a wonderful set of stamps, it has 4 stamps for the inside of the card and 3 for the outside. They are a very appropriate set for this type of card. TFL.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards, Heather! sympathy cards usually stump me but you seemed to have no trouble at all- great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very elegant Heather. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete

Followers