Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekly Challenge for March 22




Here is my challenge card for Judy's challenge this week over at Creating Keepsakes. The challenge was to make a card from a souce of inspiration other than another card i.e. a piece of clothing, a flower etc. I was inspired by a ring left by a cup of coffee on the kitchen counter. I used SU markers to color in the image, nesties petite scalloped small circles, ribbon, the swirls embossing folder in my CB, white craft ink from SU, and primas. I don't know the names of the stamps..sorry.

4 comments:

  1. I thought this was for your prima challenge. silly me .That is how I commented over at CK sorry! I love the card just the same though : ) That funny about the coffee ring on the kitchen counter. Great inspiration lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that your inspiration was a coffee ring on the counter. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! you have a great mind and such a fun sense of humor. : )

    (((Hugs))) Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Followers